People seem to use the main page's discussion tab for general support requests. That's fine, but people might not read your questions if you do that. We can handle these best if you report them in one of the following places:
- IRC for quick questions: #mypaint on FreeNode
- The email list for more lengthy discussions: subscribe at mypaint-discuss mailing list on Gna!
- The FAQ page on this wiki for new FAQ suggestions: Talk:Documentation/FAQ
- The forums: MyPaint forums on InTiLinuX
- The bug tracker if you have something going repeatedly wrong: MyPaint bugtracker on Gna!
Hope that's OK. I've moved existing discussions here to the FAQ talk page, linked above --Achadwick 11:00, 4 January 2011 (UTC)
This page tends to attract garbage, so I locked it for editing. Please use a different place for comments, as mentioned above. Sorry for the inconvenience. --maxy 18:26, 29 March 2011 (UTC)