Concept Design (C_D)
"Concept Design" idea comes from conceptual design, where Markers and inks are very useful. I thought that it would be fun to have something similar inside mypaint so i made them. Extra brushes from Ramón Miranda aka TheShock. Updated 2011-09-5
Extra brushes from Ramón Miranda aka TheShock. Updated 2011-02-28 to include more of the previous brushes.
- Download ramon2.zip to get just the "ramon2" group.
- Download ramon_All_in_One.zip for a group with all brushes.
- Understanding Brushes Series of 8 video tutorials to learn how to use the brushsets.
- How to create, modify, and manage brushes, English PDF How to Create Brushes in MyPaint
- mypaintatelier This is my personal place where I am uploading things related with MyPaint.
outdated version of David Revoy's Brushkit : newer V5 are bundled in Mypaint 1.0 ( renamed : 'set#2' )
- mypaint-v4-brushkit ( V4 - blog with extra information and download)
-  ( V3 - very outdated )
-  (V2 - very outdated, for 7.1 series )
-  (V1 - very outdated, for 0.6 series )
This is Luovatone's brushset V2 with 124 brushes. It was made for the Nokia N900, but works also with other hardware. (Packaged for 0.9 by maxy.)
Kaerhon Brush Pack (previously known as Loula's brush pack)
- Kaerhon Brush Pack v1 download and info (Deviantart)
- old version: v0.2 download and info (Deviantart)
- forum thread
The 08 pack contains 281 old brushes that were removed or updated in the 0.9.0 release of MyPaint. If you are missing a brush, you will find it here. Or not, because there are so many of them...
- Download brushes-08.zip
 Installing a Brush Package
Download the ZIP file. Don't extract it. In MyPaint, open the Brush menu (or right-click on the brush group labels). Choose Import brush package and select the ZIP file.
If a brush or group of the same name already exists, you will have the choice to overwrite or import with a different name.
Read Documentation/Manual#Brush_Packs for how to uninstall or create a brush package.